There are no blanket or country film permits required at entry to the USVI nor are there any work permits for US citizens (non-citizens are subject to U.S. immigration laws.) Your local location production coordinator working with the Film Office will get the necessary location permit applications and help to acquire all authorizations including those for the U.S. National Parks, Coastal Zone Management (CZM), U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, special nature reserves, police (road closures), government buildings, fire, marine enforcement and locally managed beaches and parks.

S.T.A.R.S Application

Virgin Islands Park St. John Film Permit

Virgin Islands Park St. Croix Film Permit

Magens Bay Authority Film Location Application

US Customs Temporary Importation